View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 03:47 PM   #7
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Confrontation

"Do not threaten him." At that particular moment, Dwali decided upon the seventh reason he disliked elves; they were overconfident. The Silvian who had spoken to Brór actually meant to say 'Quit looking at me wrong, or I'll run you through leave your mangled corpse in the courtyard.' Or at least, it seemed so to the young dwarf watching his new friend confront the pair of elves before them.

But at any rate, it appeared that Brór was looking for a fight; and if the current conversation continued unchecked he would be receiving one. The elves were in physically stronger state, and would probably be the ones to survive in the event of actual combat. Thankfully, the male elf mumbled something to his companion, and the pair moved on into a different section of the tower. "Quite helpful, those elves are," said Dwali. "They ask who we are looking for, and than leave before we can tell them. Quite helpful indeed." Brór merely nodded, and they continued their search, wondering if a possible feud been overcome or catalysed.

The dwarves wandered though the dark passages of the tower, eventually returning to the courtyard. They had lost all trace of Dorim, and could only hope that he had found the Uruk and survived the encounter. "Perhaps we should look for Grash," suggested Dwali. "I want to get out of this cursed tower. And by now, either Dorim or the orc is dead; unless he escaped." Brór nodded in agreement, and although both were worried about their companion, the pair slowly made their way back through the tower to the meeting place.

Last edited by Himaran; 07-04-2004 at 07:12 AM.