View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 08:01 AM   #70
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Hmm. This game moves at great speed! Nova and I were cross posting, but I think there is enough coherency between the posts and little contradiction. Still, if anything needs to be changed, let me know, Nova or Fordim, and will make the changes. I have left room for others to have a shot at the orc.

Am I correct in assuming the Gate is there in the courtyard? or is it just another door?

Alak, do you want to do some planning for our characters via PM? I was not sure how much to attribute to your character in my previous post; I will add or remove details if you have any suggestions. Aylwen, Darash will take some time to accept any Haradrim, and, Nova, I suspect that at some point Darash will find Rhand's other side. I have some ideas how this will happen, but I don't want to share them with you right now, for fear of ruining the fun.

I tried for a post with brevity to imply speed and that meant I did not refer to many other characters. Fellow gamers, if you want me to add a mention of your characters, in order to set them up for your post, let me know and I will add what details you wish. Fordim, I hope a belly wound is not serious enough to do in Lurg. And I hope Darash's actions have been sufficient to suggest to Grash that she knows a few tricks out of the kitchen. heh heh