View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 01:31 PM   #95
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Quote:
I reckon that you Estel are about 5'9, short dark hair, baseball cap, massive trainers and constantly chewing on a toothpick. As a result of this you have slightly crooked teeth but still refuse to heed your parents warnings of an early grave caused by gum damage.
Massive trainers? Expand a bit on that one... Other than that, the hieght is about right, but not much else . Sorry, but I don't chew toothpicks, my parents would have a fit now that the braces accomplished their mission only a year ago .

p.s. the mug of ale just fits the idea of you I have in my head, though I'm sure it's not true

Mad Baggins: Hmm, 5'4, 110-125 lbs, about 13-15 with blondish hair. Sometimes a little crazy/hyper, but hey, aren't we all? (I always assumed you were a guy...until you said you weren't of course)

Meneltarmacil: Lets see: 5'11", 130-140 lbs. About 14-16, closer to the 16 than the 14. Black hair & sunglasses seem to fit my image of you pretty well, though I've got to admit I always thought of you as a girl until you said otherwise... I think you're somewhat addicted to chocolate milk, though I can't say I don't envy you for that.

Son of Numenor: 6 foot mabye? Skinnyish, but not to skinny, black or brown hair, 15-18, probably closer to 18, good at crossword puzzles & riddles, & never one to shy away from a pizza (who is?). You like action movies, have already seen Spiderman 2, & will probably be sitting out on your lawn smoking pipe this 4th of July (well, maybe not).
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote