View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 07:45 PM   #37
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Quote:
Let those tears flow.
Well, SoN, that is a relief. I had horrific images in my mind of you writing and telling Fordim that you had actually imagined him looking like his old avatar!

Child, I certainly understand what you are saying and that's why I imagine you as looking like a Cami Goodchild type of hobbit, and Fordim as a young, inexperienced yet talented bard. In fact most of my images of the Downers come from the RPGs as that is where I mostly spend my time.

Aman, I have an image in my head of you as tall, dignified but with a wild streak in you, with greyish-green eyes and slightly curly red hair. Your skin is fair without the faintest sign of freckles, and while you dress mostly in dresses/skirts they are designed to provide ease in riding and other such sports. You're a very kind, sociable person but not overtalkative; you know how to sit and think if you so desire.

Aylwen has golden-brown hair (it leans towards being more brown than gold) and dark eyes. About average height; friendly, open and warm; very wise on the subject of history; with a fine singing voice; often found sitting by a fireside telling those who will listen tales of Bonnie Prince Charlie and singing songs to that effect.

Sirithheruwen has dark, dark hair, nearly black, and while her eyes are grey there is a flicker of blue in them for the keen observer to perceive. She is tall, slender, and very Elvish looking. If she does not let her waist-length hair fall loose she has tied it back in a neat braid or perhaps put it atop her head in a very charming fashion.

Firefoot has rich auburn hair and sparkling brown eyes. She is a very friendly person and is much like a hobbit... in fact remarkably like her character Lily from the Green Dragon.

Mark12_30 looks a mixture of Hobbit and Scottish, and one thinks of the Shire and the Highlands while looking at her. Her whole being radiates kindness and she has a very motherly personality, which instantly wins the trust and affection of all children about her. In her spare time she rambles through the woods, following deer-trails and also little paths she fancies she might find Little People at the end of. She enjoys climbing trees to perch atop the high branches and play her harp, or perhaps her tin whistle, and maybe even her guitar! She loves to sing and is quite good at it.

Pio, I tend to follow the general trend and imagine you with long auburn hair, being tall and stately, wearing dresses, and so on and so forth. I'm afraid even your description of yourself does not waver this mental image of mine.

The Saucepan Man looks like his name. And....

Quote:
*Saucepan, having just taken a mouthful of coffee, involuntarily spits it out over his keyboard in a combination of amusement and horror*
No matter how ridiculous I have ever found anything on the 'Downs, I have never laughed aloud no matter how much I was laughing inwardly... This sentence was the first to make me laugh aloud, and it is doing so now. Now my mental image of you is the above quote. Not so much that you are constantly spitting your coffee over the keyboard, but it is what I will think of whenever I see your name.