View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 10:15 PM   #20
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

Quote:
Saraphim: you seem moderately punk-ish to me... (again, i mean that in a good way) and i imagine that you always have a manga or anime book close at hand.

Well, you're definitly right about the manga bit. I suppose my Sephiroth avvy kind of hints to that. I suppose you're right about the "punkish" part as well, to a certain degree.

I do wear over-large pants and I have a collection of T-shirts (mostly with witty lines or band names, and bought from the internet) that I wear over a cotton dress shirt.

My brown hair is rather flat and almost comes to my shoulders, but I usually pull it back. I'm taller than I would like to be, at 5'11. I have very thick glasses and more ear peircings than my father appreciates.

I usually consider people by their avatars as well. Eomer of the Rohirrim will always look like Eomer to me.

But here's some more:

Perky Ent: I imagine you as the funny trickster-type, with a big grin and dark hair that hangs in your eyes.

The Barrow-Wight: You're the kind of person (in my head, at least) that wears sweater-vests, but also a ponytail.

Everyone from the Nearsighted Elves Society: You all have glasses. (Tee Hee )

Last edited by Saraphim; 06-28-2004 at 12:00 AM.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote