View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 01:20 PM   #341
Faragorn
Newly Deceased

Faragorn has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien Faragorn

All the noise in the inn stopped for a moment as a tall cloaked stranger walked into the room, slamming the door behind him. Never had Faragorn seen a taller figure. He apparently knew one man of which was almost a head shorter than him. Both walked to the back of the old inn and began to whisper, or at least it seemed from the far distance away that Faragorn was.

The room filled with talking and laughter again. Faragorn kept his eyes on them to try and make out what they said, but the heavy cloaks made it far too dark for anyone to realize that their mouths were moving. He looked away and decided it was best left a mystery.

A servant came once more to his table, not noticing that he had been there for a while, and asked him if he cared for a brandy. Since his old one was empty, which he had left on the table that currently occupied the stranger and the other man, he decided to purchase another.

He was deciding where he would arrive next. Many things determined this, but out of all of them he thought most of where he could start on his journey.