View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 01:50 PM   #326
Faragorn
Newly Deceased

Faragorn has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien Faragorn

Faragorn sat at his cherry wood table still after a many hours waiting. Soon, he knew, some man or woman would find him sitting in the far southwest corner of the Inn. As he watched others pass through the doors he noticed that it had already become late afternoon. The howling wind picked up and a branch from a maple tree began abrading against one of the thick glass panes.

As he observed the Inn he noticed a man that was apparently finding him to his interest, but looked away, not to let the stranger find that he too was examining him. Soon later he found himself once more staring at the man as he watched a woman approach him. She had a large sized cup that she handed to him with great ease. Apparently they had already been acquainted. They spoke little, but over the shouting and gathering in the old inn he found himself not being able to hear a word.

Faragorn had thought for a moment that their eyes met. Realizing this he turned his head and looked no more. His head went back into the direction towards the door. He once more waited…