View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 02:32 PM   #611
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril additions...

Quote:
I recieved my 'Lijah pics the other day, both of them with a big smile on his Li'l face.

Also the ring, and copper-colored plastic coin with a not-so-bad likeness of the Li'l guy.
Samwise: I checked those out in your link...realllllly cool looking. I'm so envious!

Quote:
Plus, I need to invest in some more pages to hold the cards I'm getting in.
I found pages that fit into a 3-ring binder (no pun intended ) at my local ElfMart, next to the trading cards--only $4.99 and holds 270 cards (both front & back visible) or 540 (with only fronts visible).

Also at ElfMart...

Galadriel -- 6 inch
Faramir in Gondorian armor -- 6 inch
Merry in Rohirrim armor -- 4 1/2 inch

I bought 2 of both Galadriel & Faramir, so I could add them to my display. This was my second of Merry--he was already on display (I had to put him out--Pippin was lonely!! ).

I also found a boxed set of the Decipher trading cards (it came with 224 cards from Fellowship, Two Towers, Mines of Moria, Ents of Fangorn, & Battle of Helm's Deep); 2 sets of RotK cards; the binder pages to hold them all; and a poster with all the major characters & a small blurb about each.

Wooohooo!!!