View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 08:14 PM   #53
Agent Evenstar
Pile O'Bones

Location: The Matrix! No, wait, Middle Earth. No, hold on... Middle Earth inside the Matrix!!!
Agent Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
If you are a certain elf coughlegolascough you can fight a very long and tedious battle and come out of it looking fresh as a daisy.

Also that rock throwing hobbits are especially lethal.

And don't trust Gollum, but that one is a bit of a no brainer.

And all you have to do to get an Ent to go to war is tick it off real good and hold on for the ride.

AND TO NOT LOOK IN SUSPICIOUS LOOKING BLACK SWIRLY ORBS, PIPPIN!

Not to give up your immortality until you are absolutely positive you are going to see the human you love again.

Don't eat a whole ton of lembas, as it gives you a tummy ache.

You can jump down on a group of orcs with spears pointed upwards and not impale yourself on one of the ends (Gimli in TTT being the example here).

You can slide down the trunk of an Oliphant as it is buckling beneath you and land successfully on the ground, after which you arch your eyebrow in a " Yes, I know" kind of way and continue shooting... things (coughlegolascough).

You can perform acrobats up the side of an Oliphant, using the arrows stuck in it's side as bars, without being killed.

Gandalf has some kung fu skills with that staff of his...

Men who eat in an especially disgusting manner die horrible deaths ( read into this one, boys).

Hmm, that's about it... Yup!

I have a bucket of pink dye AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!! *snicker*
Agent Evenstar is offline   Reply With Quote