View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 04:36 PM   #268
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Willow shook her head. That had been an interesting encounter, she was sure that she had met the dwarf before. She turned over to Lily, who was now talking. Willow caught a question in Lily's words, though she hadn't really been listening, something about the strangest person she had ever met.

"Oh," Willow said softly. "I haven't really met too many strange people, Lily... I have met other dwarves before, and... well..." Willow smiled shyly, strange to her. "Well, I suppose the strangest people I have ever met, before I came here, were the elves. They are so different from us, you know. I really cannot say that I have met many strange people, beyond myself, as I am rather strange, in a manner." Willow grinned slightly, and caught herself before she started coughing again, bending over with slight pain. She grimaced. "I think we had best be moving on, as we did come out here to walk." she commented, trying to hold back a flinch. Something she had ate wasn't exactly agreeing with her, or else she was coming down with a cold, Willow guessed.

Willow shivered, but didn't exactly want to head back in. She took the lead, walking over around the inn, and tucking her cape closer around her. The day was starting to draw in a chill to it, though the rain was gone. She could hear the other two hobbits following her, beside her. "Dim is in interesting character," she continued. "But then, some strangeness is all right to have, as where would be be if we were all the same?"

The girl smiled, and looked over at the other two. "You see what I mean?" she asked.