View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 03:14 PM   #98
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Well, seeing as how this thread 'exists,' I might as well contribute.

Bergil, Guard of the Citapants - "I'll wager I could stand you on your head or lay you on your pants."

Gurthang (the sword-pants) - "Yea, I will wear thy pants gladly, that so I may forget the pants of Beleg my master, and the pants of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly."

Gandalf the Pants - "If you don't let me in Frodo, I shall blow your pants right down your hole and out through the hill." (that was a wee bit innapropriate)

The Great Goblin of Pantsarebad - "Murderers and elf pants! Slash them! Beat them! Bite them! Gnash them! Take them away to dark pants filled with snakes, and never let them see the light again!"

Saruman of the Many Pants - "And now, what pants will bear you back across so wide a sea? It will be grey pants, and full of ghosts."

Tulkas - "May! Let us make pants swiftly! Have we not rested from strife overlong, and are not our pants now renewed? Shall one alone make pants with us forever?"

Gandalf the Pants - "You cannot pass. I am a servant of the Secret Pants, wielder of the pants of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark pants will not avail you, pants of Udun."

Barliman Butterbur, Keeper of the Pantsing Pony - "There was too much of the Mr. underhill to go vanishing into thin pants; or thick pants as is more likely in this room."

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote