View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 12:37 PM   #382
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Earendil Halfelven has just left Hobbiton.
Ok, good idea about killing characters, Nuranar, even though I don't know how we'd actually contact Maika. But I guess that if she doesn't check in by the time we get to the battling and stuff that we can do with her character what we like. I think thats in the rules, if I remember correctly. Anyways, everyone can just do what you want with your character's fate, which is what normally happens anyways. But with characters that have no players, we'll be democratic and vote on what happens to them, so...

Who all votes for Devon to bite the dust? Vote either "yea" or "nay."

"Yea"= a vote in the affirmative for death

"Nay"= a vote in the negative for death

My reasoning for voting NOW is that if we get to the battling at the end, we'll already have our plan on what we're going to do and we won't have to waste anymore time deciding that. If Maika does show up, then all's well. But at least we'll be prepared.

Ok, you Gondorians get posting and get the island scenario set up so that Doran, Jurex, and Acacia can show up and start the battling. We'll set a deadline so that we don't run out of time for this whole RPG.

Doran, Jurex, and Acacia will arrive on the island and start battling on Thursday May 20th. All players wishing to get in pre-island posts need to do so NOW.

That leaves us 10 days for the trials and wrapping it up.

Let's Go!!!