View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 09:10 PM   #579
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Vote for me!

Quote:
So, Alatariel, when do we get to see a picture of your collection?
Helen: Well, it just so happens...

contest pics

Entry #3 is mine, but please feel free to vote for the entry you like the best (although I could really use one of those gift certificates!!!)

Quote:
So now I'll have an 8x10 Frodo to go with my 8x10 Sam. Just no separating those two...not if I have anything to say about it....

(Got to find a Frodo Toy Biz figure to go with my Sam in Moria....)
Stacey: You know there's just no separating those two...

Quote:
Gosh Alatįriėl, I am so amazed by the scope of your collection.

Are you sure that you don't own everything? and In addition I just have to ask... How many rooms could the collection fill? (It sounds like it's all over the house, but if you had to put it is one room, how much of it would it fill?)

It sounds so cool though. Somedays I do wish I would have bought the action figures, and of course the Flame of the West itself, or Narsil reforged (can't spell the name, don't have book nearby). I think someday I will buy those knives of Legolas (they are awfully beautiful), and someday, far, far, far in the future I will most definitely get the LOTR Pinball machine

In the words of Gollum, it is my preciousses, and I must have it
Gorwingel: Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to own everything. I do have stuff scattered through about 4 rooms, although I could probably fit it all in one room. Andśril is hanging on my living room wall, along with Aragorn's banner (see pic link above). The knives of Legolas are currently on backorder and probably will be for a few months...I hear United Cutlery has approximately 10,000 backorders from dealers to fill.

I, too, feel like Gollum when I see something new -- we wants it, preciouss, yess, we wants it...we needs it...we mussst have it!!