View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 06:37 AM   #94
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
Adu was shocked at Isaac's response. She didn't know what else to say. She couldn't bear the thought of it anymore. She turned to Isaac. "It was only a few years ago. We were traveling through Eryn Lasgalen. I know I told you there was no trees but there was. When we got to Fangorn Forest he disapeared. We was on our way back with a few supplies from my homeland." Adu lost all contempt in her voice. It was as if all she was, was a hollow shell with a voice. Adu motioned Isaac to follow her to where Count was.

"A few days later I found his horse and sword. The only reason that was found is because they were tied to a tree." Adu went on telling Isaac about how she had returned to Rohan companionless. "No one has traveled with me since." Adu had always been told that she was cursed with all her companions deathes. She didn't know what else to do.

Count was happy to see her. Yet it looked like Count didn't know what to think of Isaac. Adu placed her hand on Counts neck and began stroking his mane. Adu turned to look at Isaac who seemed startled. She didn't know what was wrong. "Isaac whats wrong with you? Count isn't going to hurt you." Her words didn't seem to reach Isaac. Adu snapped her elvish fingers but nothing happened. To her it seemed like he was in some sort of trance. Adu had neve been around someone like this before. She tried shaking him but nothing happened. "What do I do now?"

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 05-13-2004 at 06:29 AM.