View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 06:12 PM   #88
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Shield Willow

Willow smiled. Indeed, she understood how the other hobbit felt, neither of them knew a thing about the other, though they had spent the night fiddling together. And now they did not even have that common ground to shed light on who they were, and what they could possibly converse about now. The bright light shone upon the floor, and the sun rose to meet the mid sky. It was now reaching afternoon hours, and Willow realized that the day was passing quite quickly indeed.

She grinned broadly. "Well, Lily, this is a new friend of mine, Farren. Farren, this is Lily, though she already introduced herself. A friend of mine as of last night, she is, and Lily, Farren I just met today. I suppose it would be best to aquaint ourselves as of now."

Willow thought hard, trying to come up with something that could make enough of a conversation starter, beyond music, as that was something that she knew the other hobbit liked, though she knew nothing about Farren's likes for music. I must ask her that sometime, Willow thought. Music was one of her stronger likes in life.

"Well, I do some writing," she said, trying to find a starter point. "Poems, stories, and such. What of you, Lily, Farren?"

Willow sat back in her chair, and hoped that there would be something to talk of on this subject. All the while the sun rose higher in the day-lit sky.