View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 09:58 AM   #57
nynnd1
Haunting Spirit

nynnd1 has just left Hobbiton.
“Breakfast would be delightful Lady Aman, I would take anything for my hunger.”

Bredan was not sure how she felt but Aman was smiling at him, and what a smile she had. He thought how inconvenient it was right now, to produce feelings for another person. But he could not help himself.

“Breakfast will be with you shortly, Bredan.” Aman said.

“Excuse me for awhile” he said to Eleniel and Gird, he guessed that they knew where he was going, although Bredan himself did not know what he was going to do when he got there.

Bredan walked to the end of the bar, determined to know right know if Aman liked him, or if she didn’t, he hoped anyway that the answer would help him. She was there looking busy, but she always seemed to look her best. The butterflies were working overtime in his stomach as his lungs and vocal chords got ready to work.

“Lady Aman, you may think me forward and I am usually not, but your beauty is so great that I have need to be forward, I like you a lot, you have came like a ray of sunshine that has pierced the black abyss that is my life, I do understand if you do not feel back like this. And if there is someone who your heart already belongs to then I would like to meet him and proclaim him the luckiest man in the world.” He had a suspicion that if there was another man it was Snaveling, he just sensed tension from them.

“So my Lady, what do you think?”, he eagerly awaited the reply.

Bredan felt drained by his dialogue, but Aman seemed to give him energy. He looked around seeing who had just heard what he said, nobody looked like they had heard.