View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 01:20 PM   #107
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Eowyn sat silently. She had no idea what to say to this woman. She had no memories to share and couldn't remember if she had ever been instructed instructed in proper speaking manners.

She sat upon that stool when something hit her. A whirlwind of memories that just came to her. There had been something in the air, a smell that she remembered. Memories of her childhood came back. Her mother's name, Eowyn as well for she had been named for her mother, her father's smile. Her father, Henry. He had had no sons, just her. She was their heir.

And then she realized why the people had left her for dead after she had fallen. She remembered who they where. They were her father's brother's children, her cousins. They had been angry at the fact that everything of the Lightheart's would go to her when her father died. That she would be the heir of their grand family. She would be the one that made decisions and would own the property that they had been blessed with.

She suddenly remembered her home, every small detail of every room. She had lived right here in Rohan.

"Please, tell me do you know Henry Lightheart or an Eowyn Lightheart, I was named for my mother. I finally remember. I remember this place. I had seen it once, I had come here with our cooks son against our parents permission. I use to drink this ale. I remember this room. I remember it all. I had only come in here for shelter and have received all of my memories. I do not remember the War of the Ring, but it will only be a matter of time. Please tell me if you know if they are alive and well. I must know," Eowyn said quickly, urgently. She had no idea what her cousins would do to her parents if they would leave a young woman out in the wilderness far away from her home to die.