View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 09:17 AM   #388
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
White Tree Galadel

"Would either of you care for something to drink?" said Snaveling courteously, turning quickly in mid-stride.

Galadel stretched her sore limbs, and place her hands behind her head. Then she leaned back a little, chair and all, and looked over, only with her eyes, at Snaveling.

"I was wondering when you would remember your manners, Snaveling," said the elf crossly, but then she winked at him and grinned, "Of course I'd like something, if you too wouldn't mind," but she did not wait for either of them to answer, and continued to speak, "I'd like some tea, please. And maybe something to eat as well. I'm not exactely sure what there is to eat, but I do know that the food here is always good, so, really anything will do."

Glancing over at the woman sitting next to her, Galadel smiled. "What would you like, Roa?" said the maiden, "I'm sure that these two very, polite gentlemen wouldn't mind getting you something to drink or eat as well." Galadel grinned, and winked at the ranger, and then turned to smile at Tobias and Snaveling, who were standing by the table, grinning, as she waited for Roa to respond.
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll