View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 05:49 AM   #377
nynnd1
Haunting Spirit

nynnd1 has just left Hobbiton.
Bredan walked into the room that Miss Aman had given him, and she was right, the view was amazing. He had expected the shire to be nice from what he had taken from the stories, but he was not ready for the feeling that the place gave you, he really felt home. He had always listened to stories when he was a child, but his favourites were of the adventures of Frodo nine fingers and Sam the brave, Sam was his favourite of all the hobbits. Bredan had decided to study Hobbits, though study was completely the wrong word, he had more of a fascination of the race, he was amazed how Hobbits could live in what seemed to him to be a peaceful quiet land then suddenly they were fighting orcs and saving the world, Bredan had always wanted to know more about them. That was the reason he had decided to make for the Shire when he had to leave Gondor, he had not wanted to leave but he had no other choice that he could see, Bredan of Gondor had not been ready to leave.

"I wasn't ready to meet miss Aman as well,” Bredan thought out loud.

His thoughts then went to that strange Snaveling he did not like the look, or reputation that he seemed to have. Nobody seems to like him and they cannot be blamed for what I have seen already, confrontation was not what he wanted at all though, so he tried to forget that thought, but he seemed to trouble Miss Aman, and disturb this peaceful place, both were traits that Bredan did not like.

He heard a noise coming towards his room and drew his sword, it was better to be safe and someone might be chasing him from home, but where was home for Bredan, not sure if he could still call himself Bredan of Gondor or if Bredan of Middle Earth would more suit his current status. His sword shook in his hand, he had no cause to use it since he had been attacked by the men who had took his horse.

"Is there anything you want sir?"

It was Aman's voice, and Bredan was relieved, he wanted to spill out all his troubles and tell her why he was here and what he was running from, but it was not appropriate. He also had a strong temptation to ask about that Snaveling fellow but he thought that perhaps it would be better to ask someone else from the area, as he could not guess at what the connection was between snaveling and the lovely Aman.

"No, I am ok for the moment my lady, I thank you again and if there is anything I can do for you? I am here."

Last edited by nynnd1; 04-26-2004 at 07:43 AM.