View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 09:30 AM   #367
ArathorofBarahir
Wight

ArathorofBarahir has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

(My name is Hamfast Baggins, I am the son of Rudigar Baggins and Pearl Took, sister to Peregrin. I have brown hair and eyes, green pants a brown button up collared shirt and a tan vest. My voice is somewhat deep but not extremely deep. Now most hobbits are between the heights of 3 foot 4 and 3 foot 9, me on the other hand am 4'2 just a little shorter than your average Dwarf. I was born in the year 1400 (S.R.) and will soon be celebrating my coming of age birthday.)

As I enter the inn I feel all eyes upon me, and then they left I slowly make my way up to the bar. I find a seat and take it, looking around at all of the people in the Inn.

"I like a pint of ale Aman." I said She quickly gets my drink poured and hands it to me. "Here you go good sir and thank you for coming to the Green Dragon." she replied I nod and slowly start to listen to the tedious gossip of others and tune into the conversations around me. I try to take in all that is happening when suddenly a beautiful hobbit girl walks through the door and our eyes meet and I quickly turn around and ask Aman if she has any rooms available for the night. She replies that they do and she hands me a room key. I give her my mug take the key clumsily and head for my room. On my way to my room I run into the girl.

"My my you seem to be in a hurry. My name is Esmerelda Boffin. Ahh I know you you're Hamfast Baggins, you live just down the road from here across the way from me don't you?" She asked

"Yes I do, now if you'll excuse I've had a long day and I need some rest, it was good to see you Esmerelda." I replied

I made my way to room took off my pack shirt and vest and laid down in the bed. I began to drift off trying to sleep but the only thing I could think of was Esmerelda....

Last edited by ArathorofBarahir; 04-24-2004 at 01:30 PM.