View Single Post
Old 04-17-2004, 12:07 AM   #211
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
“Which name to use, which name indeed.” Maén obviously, but Maén what? “Lahnoro” she nodded to herself. “Im sure there are plenty of Maén’s around, but Maén Lahnoro is quite a way from Il Galoth. It was my grandmother’s maiden name, she was just about the only one who came form a normal family.” She added with a slight grin.

She leant over the railings of the barge and watched the water running past. It was a very wide section of river. Maén also wandered what lay beyond the other side of the shore, which as she could see was still a little way away and the barge was very old and very slow. She reached for her map which presently was being looked at by several of the party.

Roryn and Idruil were muttering to themselves. She walked up behind them and observed them for a short time. “East” she said making both of them jump suddenly. “There is a road form her, or so I am told, which will lead us to a small town. Lysia told me that it is near to where Guriel purchased some land form a fellow.”