View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 07:40 PM   #28
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

So I'm not a Boromir lover persay, actually more of an Eomer lover, but the point is I want to defend Boromir and his honor! Boromir was just a guy who wanted to live up to his father's expectations. He wanted to protect his beloved homeland and was destined to be a hero.

He wasn't the best man to have lived, but he was still a great guy. He wanted to help the Hobbits and even after trying to take the Ring from Frodo he regretted it and ended up giving his life to take back what he had done. So many think he's a jerk because of what he did to Frodo, but they overlook the fact he tries to help Merry and Pippin in return.

Not to mention he cares about his younger brother more than his father does. He wants Faramir to get the praise he deserves and I think he's a really good older brother for that. So I say Boromir needs some praise in this world of Legolas lovers! Elianna when you finish your story I would love nothing more than to see how you took everyone's suggestions.