View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 06:04 PM   #334
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Tolkien Where is everyone?

But I might as well ask that of myself. I just wanted to announce that I'm starting work on a post to bring us to battle with the two Lesser Ships. It'll take some writing and a lot of thought to plan a three-way battle that's dependent on the wind. So it'll be in progress for the next 24 hours (I've got a couple other things going on too). Any ideas for setting up the action would be appreciated!

Oh, and I'm not sure on where I'll have to leave off. I'll try to keep it short, per Maika's "few short posts" plea above. I don't plan on completely finishing the battle in one post, but I'll be using other Gondorian characters. If any of you have ideas / guidelines for what your person will be doing, just let me know.

Carry on!
Nuranar

P.S. I forgot that some of the Gondorians are going to be captured. Any volunteers? Maika, we can throw some more wrenches into the Meri/Calnan thing (a.k.a. Calnan's captured because he helped her), or that might be just too much subplot. And I won't get to that part in this post anyway. Just thinking ahead.

Last edited by Nuranar; 04-02-2004 at 06:18 PM. Reason: forgetting important plot elements