View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 04:59 PM   #77
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sarah was already tired of the arguement. She knew the disagreement was long over due. "Elsa we aren't manipulating anyone here. MY CHILDREN ARE NOT YOURS TO CONTROL. We have worked your lands for you but when it comes to our children I want more for them than I do for myself. IF you are so full of yourself that you can't take a moment off of your little cloud to see that than you are a fool." Sarah didn't like to insult someone but when it came to her children she didn't care anymore. May and Henry was all she had besides Harold and Grandpa. Her family had left when she had gotten married. I want more for my children. After all they don't have everything I wish I could give them. Sarah wasn't going to back away from Elsa. She wasn't going to let some Fallohide take advantage of her family's graditude.

Sarah wouldn't have anyone talking bad to her father-in-law. They had their differences but still she wasn't going to stand back and do nothing. It was up to her to say something about what the arguement and now she wished she hadn't gotten into it. "Elsa my children deserve better than that. It was only right taht they are paid for doing anywork for it doesn't matter their station in life. My children deserve to be paid for their work." Sarah thought she had made her point a little clearer but wasn't sure.