View Single Post
Old 07-21-2002, 11:30 PM   #534
Lila Bramble
Haunting Spirit

Lila Bramble has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Ack, I've been gone away, I'm visiting Canada for a while. Its great up here, though I must say, my hotel has slow internet access and I can't write! Oh, the horror!

Sorry, but I didn't have much time to read through anything but being the young writer I am, have to answer a few questions and ask one (Eep, I know, I have a curious young mind!)

First of all, when the question came about, about how you perceive things, I must say, when I think of roads, even now and not in fantasy, I think of the wildlife and place they destroyed to create it and everything including life that had to leave. When I think of cars, I think of harm that its doing to our planet.

Also, I never wait for my Muse to strike, for it never happens until I get outta the shower, and I mostly use that to draw! But I'm creative anyway (I think...) and the Muse will probably have to wait to be used until later days...

And, my question (horror!) is:

Question: Can paladins (holy/white knights) also pratice their own magic, and or use white magic? I fear it may be a bit much to be an out-lawed paladin AND a white mage.

Well, anyways, time for a good 'ol quote by me...

Quote:
So I suck at life. Don't hate me for it!

"I think a person should run only if he's being chased."
-Casey (Elijah Wood) from the Faculty (Just saw it for the fifth time!)

~Ja Ne and Peace to All~

Lila Bramble