View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 03:38 PM   #202
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Aldor looked down at the Dwarf with clear blue eyes "Ah, pleased to meet you at last Master Deva, Lady Peony had said you might be sleeping because you had had a long journey", Aldor shook his hand and invited him to take a seat at the closest table.

He called Buttercup up to the table and ordered a round of ale for his newly found friends. "Forgive my cursiosity, but tell me what brings you here so far away from your own home? Are you just a wanderer like myself?". Aldor awaited the answer eagerly hoping for a story. Deva looked about as if recollecting his thoughts, glancing here and there at all the merry making going on and all the jovial faces bouncing up and down as they danced and sang.

"Well Master Aldor, first tell me a bit about yourself, then we'll see what I can come up with" his beard curled into a smile as he drank from his mug.

"There really isn't much to tell that would make a good story I'm afraid, but I'll tell you anyhow, I'm from Rohan, and though I love the land dearly I can't help but find myself wandering hither and thither across the land, not really in search of adventure or anything like that, just to feed my curiosity about the world. My Mother told me someday that it would get me into trouble, but thankfully it hasn't happened yet". He smiled and took a refreshing gulp of the frothy ale.