View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 05:57 PM   #323
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I am terribly sorry I have not been posting often at all. The first reason is because I have been busy with softball, as it started up just a couple weeks ago. Luckily, it is a very short season. But, we have practice everyday, and games 2-3-4 times a week. On weekends I will post, and I might be able to on the occasional weekday (such as Fridays, Wednesdays). I am very sorry, but I did not plan on the sport taking up this much of my time.

The second reason I have not been posting is because I find that Adeline lacks a real part. She is a young noblewoman on a ship, and one that is armed for war. She is also a prisoner. I find I have little to work with. But, I must say it is completely my fault that I have not posted, as I did leave Adeline unconcious...

One more thing I'd like to point out:

Quote:
** I believe we've lost her. As far as her character's gone though I think there might have been 1 to 2 posts regarding her so.... we can just leave it.
We have lost Galadriel of the Olden, yes, but she did not chose to leave this roleplaying game, nor any others. Her account has not been working: the reply button will not work. I believe she contacted you about this Maika. I'm not saying you shouldn't make it clear that Galadriel of the Olden's character is bascically out of the game, and I do not mean to be rude or nasty, but I believe it was an unfair statement to say that 'we lost her'. It sounds like you are accusing her of abandoning the game, which she did not.

Thank you! And I promise to get a post up by Saturday. (I know that's late...let me see if I can maybe get one going today...)

Sorry again!

-Durelin