View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002, 04:15 PM   #338
Lila Bramble
Haunting Spirit

Lila Bramble has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Fianlly LMP, nice to see you visiting us from the grave! You left me alone to ask a question!

And yes, writing can never really be perfected, it's something you should always work on, no matter how good you are!

And that's the same with me, I can hardly drop a character after introducing them. They have to come back and do something. I create personalities for every character, and I like to work with them, so I can't just drop a person.

In answer to Nar's earlier question, which I don't even think I was here for, I try not to use themes. I have genres (but dosen't everyone?) but I don't intend for a theme, I let the story flow, I just try to write something I think would get people interested. Most of my stories are things I made up in my head, little adventures to think about when I'm bored, and I just started writing them out. That's where ALL my stories come from!

Maybe one day I'll work with themes, but I don't like to be morally or trying to prove something. I like easy-going stuff where you don't have to think too much ( [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) though my stuff is usually a big web of intwined and complicated story lines annd events.

"I think a person should run only if he's being chased."
-Casey (Elijah Wood) from the Faculty (Just saw it for the fifth time!)

~Ja Ne and Peace to All~

Lila Bramble