View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 11:33 PM   #508
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Welcome back, so to speak!

*scratches head* Ash Wednesday? Must be a movie one of our guys is in...

*Looks at the elf's list of new things* Gracious, where do you put it all--and what does Worf think of it???
Samwise: Thanks! It's so good to be back as my real self... **sighs with contentment**

Yeah, 'Ash Wednesday' is one of Elijah's recent flicks. He looks good, but it's not one of my favorites. He just wasn't believable to me as a young Irish/Catholic/American man with a wife and child who had murdered 2-3 men. And I don't know who wrote the screenplay, but they seemed to have been trying to set a record for the number of times the 'f' word could be used in a 2 hour movie. I love Elijah, but I'm afraid this just wasn't my 'cup o' tea'.

I live alone in a 3 bedroom house, so there's plenty of space for everything right now. When I start to run out of room, then I might try to cut back... And Worf is definitely NOT allowed to even sniff my LotR stuff!