View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 11:35 AM   #28
Vanwatholiel

Location: In a dark corner of my mind. Don't look at me like that! I never liked you anyway. Stop staring!
Vanwatholiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Vanwatholiel
Silmaril My opinion...again

I have one more thing to add. In the first soundtrack, The breaking of the Fellowship ALWAYS makes me cry vedy, vedy hard. That song was my first love, and age has made it even more sacred to me. That song is so beautiful. I am about to cry just thinking about it. In Dreams is one of the main reasons why I listen to it. Edward Ross outdoes himself in this song. I even sing along too! Opera sounding voice and everything. I love Enya! This soundtrack was the reason I had even heard of her. May it Be was really gorgeous. And Aniron. And I like Evenstar too, in TTT. It is very haunting. But most of the time, I cry whenever I hear any of the quiet songs, and Sam's theme. That is my absolute favorite. The soft, low, sensuous melodies, and even the soft, low, choir themes make me cry. I have a lot of tears to spare. I wonder, would Treebeard call me hasty? All in all, ALL the soundtracks are really lovely, and will become classics. I LOVE HOWARD SHORE!!! AND ENYA! I love music, and I am totally obsessed with the LOTR soundtracks!
Vanwatholiel is offline   Reply With Quote