View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 07:38 AM   #81
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree
Cree felt better now that she knew that something had happened since she hadn't had her normal spells. After all she was just a regular elf that was only cursed at birth. Theres bound to be something Grimm and I can do. The inn is almost finished and it seems that someone is planning a celebration. Cree could remember the last party she had helped with. She giggled before she snapped back to reality.

What does Aman have that I can help with now. As long as its not sorting through burnt items I'm fine. Cree stood there almost in a trance. "Aman I want to help with something. That is if there is anything I can do along with Grimm. I can never help enough to pay back the kindness I have been shown so far." Cree looked at Grimm and smiled. Everything is how it should be. I am finally happy with someone that isn't going to abandon me.