View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 07:26 PM   #498
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
"History of Middle Earth for Dummies"....actually, that sounds like a good book for me!

Wow! Free LOTR merchandise! Sounds like someone scored!

I have not won my Sam card yet (I am waiting for it and several other card auctions to end...I think the auction is nearly over, but I'm hoping if a sniper jumps in at the last second, it won't be for THAT card...
(Edit as of 5:28 pm--oohh---!!! Less than two hours....)

Over the weekend, my dad hung my Sting on its plaque--very nice. It is right next to my LOTR calendar, which for the month of March has a pic of Legolas on horseback.

My latest piece of my collection I recieved today was a project a friend sent to me--kind of a panoramic collage she did for school.
The background is a panorama of a park-like spot. On the far left is a cut-out of my friend in her Hobbit costume. On to the right are two silk roses, a duck, then a tree. Further to the right is me in my Hobbit costume (dress made by the young lady who did the project and cloak made by our own Raefindel), holding my Sting. Behind me is my "beast puppy". At first she seemed iffy about adding him, then I said, "Hey, Farmer Maggot had dogs..." (imagines my puppy and Fang and Grip, the latter two off in a corner whispering: "*snicker* HoneyBear, what a wimpy name...*snicker*")
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)

Last edited by Samwise; 03-03-2004 at 07:30 PM.
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote