View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 04:11 PM   #26
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe TTT trailer...

Like someone said, I also think the TTT trailer is absolutely beautiful!! Many a time have I tried to hum it, with little to show for my labors. I listen to it over and over on the TTT DVD so that now it is tatooed onto my brain (thanks to all of the other BDers who gave me this wonderful phrase! Love it!)

Here are the soundtracks, in my opinion, with the amount of stars they deserve (on a scale of 1 to 5)

FOTR: **** (Really very good, IMO. Nazgul theme is cool. Especially love May it Be. Very haunting. Very fitting.)

TTT: ****1/2 (Better than FOTR, but only by a hair. Loved the Rohan theme especially. Very moving. Very haunting. I'm very repetative, I know.)

ROTK: ****** (And, yes, I know I gave it 6 stars. I think this soundtrack is absolutely phenomenal! Very moving. (Argghh! here I go again!) I especially loved The White Tree, The Steward of Gondor, and Into the West. Painfully beautiful and fitting for the end of the trilogy.)

Well, that's my opinion! Toodles!