Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 01:36 PM   #63
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Cedric Cotton

Cedric wasn't so used to so many people, and different kinds of people. He looked up at a tall man that looked down at him with a grin. He muttered something and sat down by a table. He sighed and leaned back. The Inn was quite nice, but too many people. Cedric didn't like so many people at once. He felt really tiny and like he was a nobody. He yawned and felt tired. His heart now felt empty. He took up his pendant that hang around his neck.

He thought about his mother and now felt sad and lonely. This journey maybe was a bad idea? Maybe I never should have joined!? He tapped his fingers against the table and shook his head like he tried to get his silly thoughts out of his head. He rose up and walked to the bar and asked for an ale. The ale tasted really good and the Inn seemed to not be so affected by the winter and starvation. He smiled at a dwarf that approached him. "G'day master dwarf." Cedric started and tried to be polite. Te dwarf hummed something unhearable, but then said "Good day to you too, stranger, my I join you?" Cedric nodded and then bowed. He had always been polite. His mother had always told him to be polite.

The dwarf seemed very talkative, and immediatly to babble about journeys. Cedric sat and listened and nodded all the time and hummed in agreement. Actually he wasn't really listening. He sat there and tried to be polite. The picture of his mother came back to him and he smiled as he could he see her in front of him. "What are you smiling at? I was this close to get a grip of that huge diamond before the orcs came and my comrades dragged me away so I shouldn't get slaughtered." he said and stretched out his arms as long as he could to show how big the diamond was.

The dwarf now began to ask Cedric many questions about him and Cedric answered them with joy. The dwarf listened and seemed intersted. I'll see Tom and see when we will be leaving tomorrow. He ran up from his stool and bowed deeply to the dwarf and excused and said that he had to leave. The dwarf bowed and smiled. "I wish you luck on you journey!" he shouted after Cedric as he ran to Tom. Maybe he was rude, but right now he felt that he didn't always had to be polite and follow his mothers strict rules.

He approached Tom just as he came from his room leaving his luggage at his room. "Hello Tom" Cedric said and puffed, "I was just wondering when we will be leaving tomorrow?" They both started to walk to the bar where all the other hobbits seemed to now had a good time and enjoyed some good ale and talked.