View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 07:54 PM   #253
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
Please post this in a safe spot

POSTED --- PIO

Esgallhugwen's post

For once Poppy had to keep up with Lily, who was eager to be one of first at Bree Gate, to say farewell to her new friend and, the rest of the refugees. Will was seen instantly by Lily, who rushed over to him, "Hello Will!", she smiled, weaving past him she was amazed to see a vast group of people before her.
No matter where she looked, poor Lily, couldn't find the friend she made at the Inn.

"Isn't that your friend. The one you gave the dolly to?", Will pointed out to Lily. She gasped in excitement and looked up at Poppy.

"Yes, you can go say hello", Poppy waved her on.
She ran up to her and said, "I nearly missed you. You really shouldn't hide behind a wagon, I couldn't see you", the girl smiled and giggled.

Lily was carrying a small basket of cookies and candy. She passed it on to her dark haired friend, "Don't eat all of it at once, you may not feel too great after; believe me, I know", she smirked.

Poppy smiled at Little Lily's friendly gesture. She spoke to Rosie, "I'm so relieved, I doubted for awhile if this would end peacefully. I was afraid for everyone, funny how things turn out for the best, maybe it is luck".

"Maybe it is, maybe it's how it was meant to be", Rosie replyed.

Last edited by piosenniel; 02-26-2004 at 10:30 PM.