View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 01:59 PM   #19
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Grimm of the Riddermark

Grimm looked up at Cree as she shed a tear too. He tried to smile to her, but he couldn't, it wasn't the right moment for smiling he felt. "You have done nothing wrong." he said and stroke her on her cheek. Now he forced a smile on his face. "Don't cry... The only things that scares me is...." Grimm paused and stared down at the green grass in the ground. He stroke his hand over the grass. It felt just like the grass on the plains of Rohan. He sighed and looked up again.

"...The thing that scares me is that I will lose you. That you will die.." His voice faded away as he said the last word. He touched her cheek again and said "But you will not die, I will not let that happen." Now he smiled again.

If she died, Grimm would be sorry forever. He couldn't stand more death and pain. He hated it, it was so unnecessary. Yet there was much pain and death all over the world. Grimm put his head in his hands and closed his eyes and sighed. I shouldn't be so sad.

He rose up and said "Are you hungry, Cree?" He looked at Cree and then turned to Avalon "And you Avalon?" he said and grinned. "I am starving, for my part." he said and smiled. "How about having a good meal?" The hunger in his stomach had came now as he rested for a while.