View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 06:35 PM   #16
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> did you guys notice that the dude in the Green Dragon who had the big pumpkin was Andy Serkis? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No. He was the guy who played Ted Sandyman in the FotR EE. Presumably because the Hobbit with the big pumpkin in RotK is Ted Sandyman.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Lawrence Makoare appearing as both Lurtz and Goonie is fine, since it's pretty durn hard to tell. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He plays the Witch King too, although it is equally hard to tell. Potato-head's resemblance to that thing from the Goonies (not a film that I have seen) is remarkable. Personally, I had him down as John Merrick without John Hurt's schlurping voice. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Pete himself is definitely the captain of the corsairs. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Indeed he is. I suspect that he has a bigger part to play in the EE.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> The first time I saw PJs kids in Rohan I was fuming! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, but they are so <I>darn</I> cute, you can't blame the man. I'd do the same. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Although it is nice to see all these people (Alan Lee included) getting in front of the camera, I don't like the amount of believability you lose by doing so. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Only for us book/film obsessives. I bet that 90% of people who saw all three films never noticed.