View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 05:25 PM   #18
Enorëiel
Wight

Enorëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

WOW! That was amazing! I loved it!! I want to see it again right now! Luckily two or three of my friends didn't go with me and my other friends last night therefore meaning I have a perfectly valid excuse to go see it again this weekend!!!<P>I have to admit, I wasn't overly thrilled with the opening scene of Smeagol and Deagol. It wasn't bad but eh - Didn't particularly care for it *dodges arrows*.<P>I agree with Eomer of the Rohirrim, I missed the same things about Theoden's death. Where was Eomer? Dismay? Gah! I still loved it though! It was very well put together. Though, did they ever really show Eowyn again until the Corination? Those who have read the book know what happened in between then but, what about the movie viewers? Oh well, EE will come out eventually.<P>I, like many, didn't care for the Frodo sending Sam away scene - how could he? That's not like our Frodo to do such a thing? The sequence worked well in the end but still, why? <P>Shelob was great (chills up my spin, gah! Hate spiders!!) and so was the final scene on Mount Doom. I thought that was done very well. <P>I wasn't too fond of the ending, mostly because, well, it was the ending; I didn't want it to end!<BR> <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Only two hours of sleep, no caffeine, and I am more energetic than usual <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Wow! You sound just like me! I didn't get home till 5 o'clock! Luckily today was SEC day so instead of only one hour, I got two!

Whoever said "Nothing is impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Enorëiel is offline   Reply With Quote