View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 02:07 PM   #32
LePetitChoux
Vegetable of Doom

LePetitChoux has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to LePetitChoux
Pipe

It surprises me that everybody here has taken this seriously.<BR>I mean, this isn't a NewLine endorsed website, it has <i>nothing</i> to do with LotR, and there is absolutely <i>no</i> proof whatsoever that this is a genuine document. In fact, I would say this was most certainly <i>not</i> real. Would Harry Whatchamacallim really use that kind of language? He may do in private conversations, but he wouldn't in something as public as this. Also, this is him <i>showing a private email</i> of Peter Jackson's o the entire world, when new line have been so secretive all this time. The even made tORn remove a picture of the hobbits in armour in what is presumably the Shire, with just grass as a backdrop. They wouldn't give out such an important, revealing letter. Hey, we even had a member who said he was PJ when the downs first started out, it's not that difficult to do a well-written fake. I think that PJ would <i>never</i> cut the Saruman scene out (he went as far as to change it from throat-slitting to machine-impalement, he wouldn't put the final straw on Bill the Pony's back. (hehe)<BR>That's what I think, anyway.