View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 10:16 PM   #273
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

We are seriously getting down to the wire, folks. Unless I am wrong, the RotK soundtrack is out now?! YES!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> WOW! If I may...YAY for Relient K! But now I'm glad knowing that I'm not the only one who does things like that...I tend to be the type of person who knows a song for almost any word a person can say. Another songs to fit in there would be My Evil Plan to Save the World by Five Iron Frenzy. I'm quite done now...I have serious problems with rambling & random-ness.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Skadork, fear not, you are not alone on this board. And I think you know what I mean. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Knight, not all of us are as sane as you are!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thank goodness you aren’t in the service of the White City like me too! Though it’s rumored that not everyone in the city is sane...say, our Steward? The dude’s been spending a lot of time with some sort of gigantic marble lately....most unhealthy if you ask me.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> What do you all think about *SPOILER* Saruman not being in ROTK? I understand PJ's decision, but I ain't likeing it!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I can sort of understand it. I agreed with leaving all the extended stuff beyond The Stories that Meant Something, because the sweetness of the moment would have died away slightly. I think, if they could do it over, they’d want to put the Saruman stuff in TTT:EE. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> PJ has been changing a lot of things, and some of them I definitely do NOT agree with (like *SPOILER* Faramir getting dragged back into Minas Tirith by his horse) but I still trust PJ and I think that he's an excellent director.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I still give him a lot of credit for LotR. Folks are mad at changes he made, but people just don’t understand you can’t translate the entire book on to the screen. And the Faramir thing actually sounds okay. Instead of riding back after the Nazgűl attack, he’s dragged back, wounded. This probably is also so that we won’t have to follow Faramir’s path on the battlefield.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> *squeeeee* My school library is going to have a LotR trivia game, and they put up a RotK poster! (I squeed and did a happy dance right there in front of everyone when I saw it) I must enter this contest! I wonder what the prizes are? Hmmm... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Why do you people go “squeeee” without an “L”?<P>You really should ask for that poster when the library is done with it, Elennar. I’ve been able to get a fair amount of goodies by asking for them when they’re done. The sneaky, filthy treacherous jerks, they’ll just throw them away otherwise, often times!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> *sets down her famous carrotcake (with creamcheese icing and a picture of the one ring on it) for all to enjoy*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>*Stares dismally at cake* Don’t care for carrot cake.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I'm only allowed to see this one twice! My mum only wanted me to see it once, but my dad twisted her arm (just like with letting me watch the Rugby World Cup Final instead of going skating)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I know how you feel, Elentári! My parents weren’t thrilled with how IN to LotR I was, and when I wanted to watch FotR: EE instead of White Christmas, it was nearly the end! But thankfully we were still able to go to the theater the NEXT MORNING. That was a close one.<P>I only saw TTT twice, but I saw FotR five times. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I started crying at the end of The Two Towers again last night when I was watching. *sniffle sniffle* I have a really strong feeling that I'll be bawling like a baby after Return of the King is over because: (1) It's going to be an absolutely MAGNIFICENT movie (Almost everyone already thinks it's going to win the Oscar for Best Picture); and (2) It's going to be OVER!!!! No more LotR movies!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>EVERYONE says that this movie will be a tear-jerker. Elijah Wood, Dan Henna, Sala Baker, all sorts of folks.<P>Can’t wait...21 days left! (19 hours, 00 minutes...)
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote