View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 05:33 PM   #17
arianrod
Wight

Location: Wandering Hobbiton, smiling at the hobbits & trying to sell them vacuum cleaners
arianrod has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to arianrod
Shield

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>...the final visit to Bilbo outside the Shire, then Frodo's separation from Sam, Merry and Pippin and attachment to the fading world: Gandalf, Bilbo, Elrond, etc. , the return journey in silence while Frodo makes his in parallel over the waters...then perhaps a glimpse of the Blessed Realm just as Sam arrives home and says, "Well, I'm back!" Just a nice sequence that suggested itself to me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, that would be wonderful! Sounds like the perfect ending to me. And a Galadriel voice-over sounds promising; I loved her in the beginning of the Fellowship. <P>*sniffle* All this reading on the ending is making me think about how it will feel to really see the end... To walk out of the theater and know that that's it. What a bitter-sweet day it will be...
arianrod is offline   Reply With Quote