View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 09:30 AM   #22
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> It is so wonderful, bittersweet, and amazing in so many ways. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Bittersweet. Yes Gorwingel, that word describes FOTR's ending perfectly.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I don't know why it does not get more attention, but I just love it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I don't know either, and I love it too.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> The music when Gandalf fell made me cry so much, even though I was expecting something dramatic like that, it just took me over and the tears were pouring <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes, there are several times where the choice of music isn't at all what you'd expect, but in every such case it turns out to be better than what you'd expect.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> And basically from when the Fellowship reached Amon Hen onwards, until the credits! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I can't take it any more! Since everyone's mentioning that ending, I'm going home right now and watching FOTR!