View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 02:16 PM   #55
Maeglanthirion
Animated Skeleton

Maeglanthirion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Maeglanthirion
Tolkien

I don't think it was an overstatement concerning an insult to literature or something. A sex scene in RotK would be the worst thing to happen. Number One, it would lead to the death of PJ by angy LotR mobs, that is if Christopher Lee didn't get to him first. And yes, it would raise the rating to R and they would lose a great deal of audience by the scene itself and the new rating. That really would be incredilbly stupid of PJ, and an insult to J.R.R. Tolkein. That would come close to making me leave the theater. I say almost because I couldn't miss the finale. I did hear a rumor about a sex scene in TTT and I was angry at hearing that. But that came out okay. It would also be a waste of time as said before, considering they cut the end off TTT, they gotta cram it in also, so I highly doubt it. Don't take this personally Lush, but can it! You're funny but wrong. If you wanna see Viggo naked, find another movie, cause LotR is the wrong one. Man, I though all the love scenes in TTT were a waste of time also, but my mom loved it . Well, now that I've added my bit, I'll be around.
"I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come, when the courage of men fails, and we break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day, we fight!..."
Maeglanthirion is offline   Reply With Quote