View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 05:20 PM   #46
Laitoste
Wight

Laitoste has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

As I was not here earlier, you are treated to my list of great things about The Lord of the Rings (don't you feel lucky?)<P>All three movies were visually stunning. It was absolutely incredible. (I wasn't fond of Lothlorien, and Mordor could've been a LITTLE darker, but those are minor complaints, and the rest of the locations more than compensate)<P>From characters, Gandalf and Saruman were definetly the best. Oh, and Eomer was amazing (not nearly enough screen time!). None of the others really seemed to hit the character on the head (Yet again, it's more than compensated for).<P>Probably what I love most about this movie was the care and detail taken. It boggles the mind to think of how much time and effort was put into it!<P>Finally, I love the little things that fanatics like us can search for, the little trivia bits. I really enjoy that. (There's a list at the Encyclopedia of Arda under Movie-Goer's Guides. Really cool.)