View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 12:23 PM   #15
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well, here's to ROTK at the Oscars!!! *Raises a glass...of water* (I don't like alcohol, and besides, I'm 15...)<P>I love Gollum's song. It is way better than this 'Into the West'...but hey, if there wasn't anything to top it...at least it won an award!!! <P>ROTK really ought to get the costumes gong...I haven't seen anything to rival them, and having seen them close up (yeah, I finally got to go to the Exhibition)...wow man, they're just as stunning close-up as far away (in fact more so...which struck me as odd as I swear some textiles teacher of mine said that movie costumes never look as good close up as on screen...they use glittery stuff etc that looks more tacky close up. Well, I beg to differ on this one).<P>(Ok, ok, I'll try and find time to watch the Office at some point, Saucy...my uncle recommends it too...I've got coursework and stuff on at the moment though...thank goodness my Mocks are over! [You don't know how close I was to putting 'thank the Valar' there...but I deemed it a little <I>too</I> obssessive to thank things that don't even exist... ])