View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 12:12 PM   #14
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Sting

Ah, the Golden Globes...I swear the most boring awards show ever next to the Juno's. But I weathered most of it because of the high nominations, plus I really wanted to see Will and Grace win something(they didn't, stupid Angels in America) Throughout the first half of the show before any LOTR nominations were mentioned, I scanned the faces in the audience and was muttering under my breath stuff like "Theres a Peter!" "Theres an Elijah, theres a Dominic hiding behind a scruffy beard." and so on. I was so pleased with Howard Shore for winning best original score. I love him and his work, he ranks pretty high in my favourite composer's list. <P>I also found the Globes to be pleasantly predicatable. It they win one globe, they're bound to win another. So my spirits rose after the two music awards went to LOTR, and I was confident about PJ and the movie winning their awards. This gets me so pumped for the oscars. I hope my prediction comes true and ROTK takes the oscars by storm(at least that was my prediction around this time last year) we shall see, but I hope so.
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?
Ainaserkewen is offline   Reply With Quote