View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 06:00 PM   #1
TealDude3
Wight

TealDude3 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting TTT DVD 2-disc and 4-disc cover art and Special Features

I was so excited when I saw the new cover art for both the 2-disc version and the Extended 4-disc version at a DVD website. It was so cool!<P>Here they are.<P> <BR> <P>The 2-disc Theatrical Version will street on August 26th. Pre-orders for the Theatrical version begin on May 9th. The 4-disc Special Extended DVD Version of the film will follow on November 18th.<P>Here is the list of Special Features on the Theatrical Version: 2 in-depth documentaries (On the Set - The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and Return to Middle Earth), Sean Astin's The Long and the Short of It short film, The Making of The Long and the Short of It featurette, 8 production featurettes (Forces of Darkness, Designing the Sounds of Middle-earth, Edoras: The Rohan Capital, Creatures of Middle-earth, Gandalf the White, Arms and Armor, The Battle of Helm's Deep and Bringing Gollum to Life), an exclusive 10-minute preview of The Return of the King, original theatrical trailers and TV spots, the Gollum's Song music video by Emiliana Torrini, a preview of Electronic Arts' Return of the King video game, and a preview of the Two Towers: Special Extended DVD Version. <P>Personally, I can't wait to get Sean Astin's short film. What do you think about the cover art and Special Features?<p>[ April 22, 2003: Message edited by: TealDude3 ]