View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 08:51 AM   #12
Melephelwen
Shade of Carn Dűm

Melephelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Sounds reasonable, Rose. I'll continue with my guessings from #9<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 9. The White Rider- This title confuses me. Because the chapter the White Rider should have been earlier. So my theory is either the title is just to confuse us, this song is in the wrong place, this has nothing to do with the chapter it seems it does, or PJ has switched some things around. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm not sure I remember 100% correct, but as far as I recall (haven't got the book around) Gandalf goes a small 'visit' to Isengard before Helm's Deep, and he returns with the ... Huorn's? If he rides on Shadowfax we may see him on his way to Isengard.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 11. The Leave Taking- I have no idea what will go here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>(Skipped #10, as Rose already worked on it.)<BR>I guess it would be the Ent-meeting, and perhaps we also see the destruction on Isengard.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 14. Breath Of Life (featuring Sheila Chandra)- I agree that this is probably a Eowyn song. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>They probably play it when Eowyn and Aragorn are "fighting" - sadly I've only seen 30 seconds of the trailer (shame on me), so I couldn't see the context of that scene.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 15. The Hornburg- I can't remember the Hornburg. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm not sure I can either, but isn't it the tower of Cirith Ungol? The one to keep people inside Mordor? They might play it around Shelob?<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 16. Forth Eorlingas (featuring Ben Del Maestro)- I can't think of what this is either. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Where the Eorlings ride towards Isengard, because they believe Saruman is still in charge.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 17. Isengard Unleashed (featuring Elizabeth Fraser & Ben Del Maestro)- Somthing to do with Isengard. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>perhaps the scene, where Wormtongue throws the palantír out of the window.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 18. Samwise The Brave- What does Samwise do that's so brave if Shelob is not until the next movie? My bro suggest that this theme and Gollum's song is played whenever it is appropriate. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Oops, if that Shelob-fact is true, it passed by me. But if she is in the movie, I think it' the scene, where Sam accepts to be Ringbearer, and afterwards go to rexcue Frodo, because he realizes his master is alive.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> 19. Gollum's Song (performed by Emiliana Torrini)- Hm..will the song go somthing like: "OH WEEEEEEE WANT THE PREEEECIOUSSSSSS!" LOL! XD <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Gollum actually sings something way earlier in the story, I think it's around the Marshes of Dead. I think this could be the Movie song (as "May It Be") - or not, but it would be a funny idea! <BR>Hope I didn't bore you!!
And we dance beneath the moon
Melephelwen is offline   Reply With Quote