View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 12:58 AM   #32
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Kissing is sometimes an integral part of debate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Why am I not surprised this was written by Lush? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Lush just wants to make love, not war. Lush sees how professionals go about their debates, and Lush thinks we could learn something from them.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> However, I urge everyone to bear with us human beings. We are prone to fall, and there are members (*cough*lush*cough*) who find it very hard to be on their best behavior due to their mischievous natures. Personally, I think the forum is better off for them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll be taking the above as a compliment on my flawed humanity. <P>Bill, if you fear all of us suddenly turning into a bunch of spectacular bores in our attempt to restrain our passions, rest assured that it's not likely to happen. Anyway, I think there is a clear difference between being passionate and plain rude. Some of us can achieve the former without succumbing to the latter, and others should at least try learning to do so.