View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 06:57 PM   #19
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> If the film is good, I will cry. If the film is a disaster I will also cry, so either way I'm probably going to cry. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Well...for me that is a possibility I really won't know until I see it, because the fact that I usually don't cry during movies doesn't mean anything here. I am much more into Lord of the Rings than into any other movies that I have ever seen, and am <I>hoping</I> to. The reason I don't know is that it totters between me always crying in the LotR books, and me not ususally crying in movies. MUST....HAVE.....ROTK....NOW!! Sorry, this happens to me sometimes.... A disturbing sign of serious addiction. And I'm not kidding either. I have done that in class, to my serious embarassment, as I am usually really quiet and shy-ish at school.